Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Explaining

OK so I've been a really big bitch lately... I know you had NO IDEA!

But to be fair my directing final was totaly stressing me out because I had 5 cancled rehersals and I had yet to get all of my play blocked 2 hours before it was due. so a little stress was building..... It actually went fine from what I can tell but I hid out behind this door backstage so I wouldn't have to watch it and could get all freaked out in silence. But it wasn't bad. thank god becasue I would have dived head first out my second story window.

that was the major stress thing, and I have had this feeling that people are just telling me what to do all the time, and despite some of it being of good intention I was feeling oppressed, so when you guy's told me to wear sunscreen and a big hat in the sun... I flipped. and at laurel too when she told me that I needed a new facebook pic. But yeah its been stressfull and all my school friends are leaving and I kind of realized that I will miss them, and I kind of feel like I'm not really included in their fun for next year becasue of them all being in a suite together and I feel like I'm kind of being left out of that whole experience. it kind of sucks. And there are some other things going on here that My sister and aunts and cousins and parents dont really need to know about, and I can tell you all about it when we get back, but hopefully this won't be an issue when I get back.

Anyway... on a lighter note I'm done with all my exams tomarrow at 12:30 mom is comming to pick up my stuff tomorrow, and I'm comming back on friday, it should be cool, but now I really need to study and pack so I'll see you all soon.

later

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess-Beast said...

S'okay, Katie- I can't wait to see you, I will becoming home *NEXT* Friday. Hope you have fun.

~Jess^_^

7:36 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

sorry i can't help but picture you in monty python, help, help i'm being oppressed! I have to say you'd look pretty fine covered in mud. ;)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Laurel said...

i was just kidding, do whatever you like! be free!! I'll be thinking of you at home while i sit in the library:)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home